Brief content of the article:
In the conditions of fierce competition in the construction services market, each customer first of all pays attention to the experience and reputation of the executing company, reviews of its reliability and the quality of the work performed.
Certification will allow a construction company to establish itself, especially if it does not already have regular customers. This procedure is carried out on a voluntary basis. An exception is a small list of services in the field of construction, which are subject to mandatory expertise.
The certificate will help to confirm the quality of the work performed by the employees of the enterprise. It is also a great way to attract more customers and assess how the organization’s activities comply with the requirements of current legislation. Voluntary verification may be required for a company to appear in the CPO, conclude contracts, and receive government orders. It can be carried out by any organization whose activities are related to construction, regardless of its size.
The legislative framework
To issue a certificate, it is required to pass the verification procedure in accordance with the norms and provisions approved in the domestic standard GOST R 55048-2012. It provides for the functioning of the QMS in construction and confirmation of the compliance of the organization’s activities with the requirements reflected in the GOST.
QMS in construction reduces the risks of various emergency situations, allows the rational use of resources, and ensures continuous quality control of the raw materials used, taking into account all the needs of customers.
During the audit, the following indicators of the company’s activity are assessed:
- reliability of contractual relations;
- the quality of machinery and equipment used to perform the work;
- qualifications, work experience of employees;
- the presence of internal control;
- compliance with established safety standards.
The implementation of the QMS in construction provides for the development of measures aimed at:
- drawing up plans for upcoming work, their analysis;
- reduction of risks associated with the negative impact of hazardous factors, injuries occurring at work;
- quality assessment of the used construction equipment;
- introduction of techniques to save energy and other resources;
- ensuring control over the purchased building materials, as well as the selection of their suppliers based on a preliminary analysis;
- control over all work carried out by contractors, as well as their selection based on preliminary analysis;
- final control of the object at the stage of its delivery to the customer;
- studying the requirements of customers and assessing the degree of their satisfaction from the provided construction services.
The results of the audit are reflected in the act. If the audit passed with positive results, the expert commission makes a conclusion about the possibility of obtaining a certificate by the applicant. It gives the right to use the mark of conformity of the selected VTS, and is valid for three years.
If the procedure was carried out with a negative result, that is, violations and deviations from the norms were found, the experts provide an official refusal to issue a certificate with justification of its reasons. After elimination of inconsistencies, the applicant has the right to repeat the procedure.
Legal entities and entrepreneurs, after the expiration of the certificate validity period, can contact the certification organization eacaudit.ru for a second check. The procedures are carried out in the same order as in the initial application, and the results of inspections carried out every year, both periodic and unscheduled, are taken into account.
What is required for the procedure?
For voluntary assessment activities, you can contact a certification center for assistance. To do this, you must submit an application and prepare:
- details of the enterprise for concluding a contract for the provision of certification services;
- copies of the charter, certificates of state registration and tax registration, extracts from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities or USRIP and other constituent documents with the types of activities carried out;
- list of work performed;
- normative and technical documentation (GOST, TU, STO, etc.) in force at the enterprise;
- lease agreement for equipment and premises (or a certificate of proof of ownership);
- available licenses and permits for materials and equipment;
- other additional information at the request of an expert.
Stages of registration
The procedure for issuing a certificate for construction services includes the following steps:
- The entrepreneur submits an application to the certification organization.
- Experts conduct an initial consultation, the parties conclude an agreement.
- The applicant prepares the necessary documentation.
- An audit of the company’s activities is being carried out. Its compliance with the requirements established in the current standard is assessed. The presence of employees with the required qualifications, experience and education is checked.
- Based on the results of the assessment procedures carried out, an inspection report is drawn up.
- If necessary, a management system and measures for its implementation are developed.
- The QMS is implemented, a certificate is issued and registered in the selected VTS.
- The originals are handed over to the applicant.